Monday, July 28, 2014

Daddy's Diaper Changing Toolbox!


When one of my baby showers came around, I realized that I was getting a lot of attention because I was pregnant and my husband wasn't getting any. It seemed like he was left out, so I decided to make him a gift and give it to him at the baby shower!
(Let this be known- I'm not a huge fan of men at baby showers. They don't want to be there and I don't want to listen to them complain about how they don't want to be there haha)

I decided to make him a Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox! 



Here's what I used:
-Toolbox
-Paint Pens
-Diapers (size newborn)
-Mini wipes pack
-Receiving blankets
-Small toys (stuffed animal, rattle, etc)
-Pacifiers
-Travel sized baby powder, lotion, oil.
-Latex gloves
-Safety goggles
-Face mask
-Mini vodka bottles 
-Lots of ribbon




I wrapped almost everything in ribbon and hid the vodka bottles throughout the box. I got everything I needed from Target, Home Depot, and a drive-thru liquor store and putting it together took maybe an hour. So easy! Everyone at the party loved it and he got a new toolbox and vodka out of it haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment